Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jianshu training

2 posters

Go down

Jianshu training Empty Jianshu training

Post  wuxia_warrior Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:19 pm

I've always loved swords and my girlfriend used to do fencing, but has no martial arts experience. I've been showing her enough videos of jianshu stuff that I think she'd be interested in doing some jian work with me, but it's not exactly easy to find instructors for it. I know Blake knows some of the wushu forms, have you done work beyond that? I haven't been to class lately so I don't know how exactly things have been running.

wuxia_warrior

Back to top Go down

Jianshu training Empty Re: Jianshu training

Post  Whiteape Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:27 am

wuxia_warrior wrote:I've always loved swords and my girlfriend used to do fencing, but has no martial arts experience. I've been showing her enough videos of jianshu stuff that I think she'd be interested in doing some jian work with me, but it's not exactly easy to find instructors for it. I know Blake knows some of the wushu forms, have you done work beyond that? I haven't been to class lately so I don't know how exactly things have been running.

I know two sword forms for changquan and a short yang taiji sword form with some partner work.

Whiteape
Admin

Back to top Go down