Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private and group classes starting soon.

4 posters

Go down

Private and group classes starting soon. Empty Private and group classes starting soon.

Post  Eryn Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:25 pm

Hey everyone, soon I'll be posting dates for when I start teaching private and group classes. Let me know who's interested so I can guage the count.
Eryn
Eryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Private and group classes starting soon. Empty Re: Private and group classes starting soon.

Post  Courtney M Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:40 pm

Yeahhh..me! Mon or weds. And sat. those are good days for moi. Id love to continue that internal we started on
Courtney M
Courtney M

Back to top Go down

Private and group classes starting soon. Empty Private and group classes

Post  Mark Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:55 am

I'd be up for the group classes. Most weekdays and sat ( afternoon better) ok.

Mark

Back to top Go down

Private and group classes starting soon. Empty Re: Private and group classes starting soon.

Post  Eryn Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:12 pm

Cool, I'll try to figure something out soon. My hand should be healed in a month's time, so I hope to have a class within that time frame. I'll let you guys know as soon as possible.
Eryn
Eryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Private and group classes starting soon. Empty I'm in

Post  Virginia Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:48 pm

I work Tuesdays and Fridays but am off by 6pm. I have a couple friends I would like to drag to class. They are off Weds and Thurs. Looking forward to class again.

Virginia

Back to top Go down

Post  Eryn Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:51 am

Awesome. I'm trying to be a little conservative with this wrist so that it heals correctly. I thought I'd be in the game sooner, but I think it'll be to at least a month before I can start doing full-time regular activities with the wrist--surgeon's orders. Sorry to get everyone hyped so soon, I thought it would've been sooner that I'd be back; hard to tell with serious bone-breaks like these.
Eryn
Eryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down