Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention Dave and those doing private lessons

4 posters

Go down

Attention Dave and those doing private lessons Empty Attention Dave and those doing private lessons

Post  Whiteape Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:19 am

I haven't heard from you about Sat. I'm trying to solidify a schedule. Also, I'm considering having everyone meet up together for a short bit on Sunday if people are interested. Mark had mentioned wanting time to reinforce what had been learned the day before.

Whiteape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Attention Dave and those doing private lessons Empty Re: Attention Dave and those doing private lessons

Post  Dave Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:01 am

8-10am works for me on Saturday.

I'm definitely up for meeting Sunday as well.

Dave

Back to top Go down

Attention Dave and those doing private lessons Empty Re: Attention Dave and those doing private lessons

Post  wuxia_warrior Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:19 pm

I should be able to make Sunday too. It's supposed to be really nice and warm the last I heard. Perhaps we could meet in a park or Greenbrier for that? I'm assuming (unless I hear otherwise) that the private lessons will be Shamrock again.

wuxia_warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteape Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:52 pm

wuxia_warrior wrote:I should be able to make Sunday too. It's supposed to be really nice and warm the last I heard. Perhaps we could meet in a park or Greenbrier for that? I'm assuming (unless I hear otherwise) that the private lessons will be Shamrock again.

Yeah, unless it happens to be nice and warm early in the day, we will just be in my old apartment. On Sunday, let's meet at Washington Park, around 2 pm. The group class will be $8 and It'll run until about 2:30.

Whiteape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Attention Dave and those doing private lessons Empty sunday class

Post  Mark Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:41 pm

I will be there. I will probably get there a bit early and warmup; especially if it's going to be a short class.

Mark

Mark

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down