Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekday Class cancellation.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Weekday Class cancellation. Empty Weekday Class cancellation.

Post  Eryn Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:53 pm

I'm letting everyone know that weekday classes will be no more. The last day will be this thursday at Rocky Top, but I'm planning on keeping the saturday class going. With school and a new job I will have my hands full in the week. Saturday is still game though, and I've decided to drop the price down to $45/month for those who wish to attend to that class. Sorry I have been missing classes but with scheduling and such its been hectic, however I've planned on keeping the Saturday slot open so I won't miss anymore of those (save for the occasional emergency and such). Anyway, I want to keep this going with you guys as it keeps me in the training mind as well, plus I learn from teaching.

The saturday time will still be 11:00-12:30, but if there are too many conflicts perhaps we can change the time to accommodate everyone. See you soon.
Eryn
Eryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Weekday Class cancellation. Empty If anyone wants to practice aside from the Saturday class:

Post  Dave Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:21 am

I'm available weeknights from about 6:15 until whenever.

I'm usually free most of the weekend as well. I'd love to get together with anyone who's up for some extra practice or training.

My phone number is 434-984-2684. Or email: dwbergstrom@gmail.com

Dave

Back to top Go down

Weekday Class cancellation. Empty Re: Weekday Class cancellation.

Post  Whiteape Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:33 am

Hey all, I just got back from Puerto Rico so I'm a little out of the loop here. Eryn, if you have contact info. for anyone who doesn't reply to this, please give it to me. I'm offering to teach outdoors at least one weekday, possibly two, for those who are interested. I need to find the best day and time for everyone. The class will be an hour and a 1/2 of internal and external and I often don't mind running over-time. I will hold the class at Greenbrier Elementary off of Rio. rd. rain or shine unless there is lightning. There is a covered area and lots of space. I don't know who all goes to the Sat. class regularly and I may take in to account what you're paying Eryn for that class if you wish to attend both, but the rate will be $45/month if that's all you can make. Just to throw a time out there, how's Wednesday at 6:30? If there's enough interest I could probably add a class too. Dave and Eryn, you may be the only ones to read this, hopefully Ted and Courtney will read this too, but please get back to me soon and help me contact anyone who isn't in the know.

Thanks,
Blake

Whiteape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Weekday Class cancellation. Empty Classes with Blake

Post  Dave Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:11 pm

Wednesday at 6:30 sounds great to me, as well as any other weekdays at this time.

I will let Orian know as well.

Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  Eryn Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:03 pm

This is good, I might even make it to some of Blake's weekday classes on occasion.
Eryn
Eryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Courtney M Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:44 pm

I have a photoshop class every weds from 7:05-9:55pm..so if i was to do it that class wouldnt work out to well for me. Maybe if some other days were organized? Haha I went to Greenbriar as a kid..i love it out there. lol
Courtney M
Courtney M

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteape Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:08 pm

Well maybe Tuesday then. Dave? I'm flexible right now, but things may change before I decide for sure.

Whiteape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Courtney M Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:57 pm

Thanks! Yeah thats cool. On tues. And i understand you and everyone else have obligations and things to do so thanks for even considering it Blake. Much appreciated!
Courtney M
Courtney M

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteape Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:12 pm

Hey, sorry how does Monday work? It looks like I'll be coaching at UVA at 8 on Tuesday. I could do it earlier or a shorter class on Tuesday, but I think I would just prefer Monday and not have back to back classes Tuesday.

Whiteape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:53 pm

Monday works just fine for me. 6:30 is a fine time as well.

Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  wuxia_warrior Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:09 am

I'm going to try to get back to the Saturday classes. Wednesday would work best of weekdays for me, but I don't know that I'd be able to make it often/at all even then, so don't pick a day just because of me.

wuxia_warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteape Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:30 pm

So I don't know who's ready to jump in to training on Monday at 6:30 for sure yet. I know several of you are going to doing qigong on Thursdays in Crozet soon so I don't know if that's a factor for anyone financially or time wise. What I'd like to do for this month though is just charge per class as long as there are at least four people who will come so I need you all to weigh in here and keep me informed from week to week. I will start this Monday and charge $8/class ($12 if you don't train Sat.) if four of you are ready and available. After this month I'll probably charge per month, but I just need to make sure people will be able to attend. Please let me know soon so I can be sure by tomorrow afternoon.

Whiteape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteape Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:11 pm

Dave, have you talked to Orion? Also, Courtney are you reading this because I've tried to email you and got a failure notice? I don't think I have the right address.

Whiteape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteape Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:59 pm

Well I have two people who say they're coming today and I'm just going to go ahead and do it for now. If you read this and want to come we will be there, but please let me know too. If anyone needs directions just mapquest Greenbrier Elementary in Charlottesville or ask me. I hope a couple more of you can make it.

Whiteape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Courtney M Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:15 am

Alrighty...im sorry for the belated reply..i havent been able to check the net for a few days. But if classes are a definite go then im in there definitley..again im sorry for taking so long. Oh and Blake..and anyone else who needs it my email address is CloudedMaelstrom@aol.com. Nice ring to it huh? Ha.
Courtney M
Courtney M

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:26 am

I was away for the weekend and just got back, so I was not able to make it to class this time.

I haven't talked to Orion yet, but I will let him know about the schedule.

Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteape Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:39 pm

Hey guys, so I think I'm settling on the idea of doing both Monday and Wednesday. I'm going to charge the same price of $30/month so if you can make both classes, go for it. I know some of you can only do one or the other which is why I'm going ahead with both days. I have a couple other older students interested in the class too. I have one definite person for tomorrow, I'd like to get a couple more. Dave, Ted, can you make it? Luke you can come and don't have to pay twice. I'm only asking people to pay per week they come for now, but if anyone wants to pay for the whole month you'll save a couple bucks if you come regularly. I'm pretty set on the schedule now so the option is yours until next month.

Whiteape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:13 pm

Blake - yes, I can make it tomorrow.

Monday and Wednesday works out perfectly for me at these times, but if it needs to change as we figure things out this month, I will adapt.

Eryn - what is the official price per month going to be for the Saturday class now?
Just double checking.

Thanks!

Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteape Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:50 pm

So class is on for 6:30 tomorrow (Wed.).

Whiteape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eryn Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:24 pm

I've decided to drop the price to $30/month, same as Blake's rate.
Eryn
Eryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:11 am

Thanks Eryn.

Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteape Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:51 pm

Courtney M wrote:Alrighty...im sorry for the belated reply..i havent been able to check the net for a few days. But if classes are a definite go then im in there definitley..again im sorry for taking so long. Oh and Blake..and anyone else who needs it my email address is CloudedMaelstrom@aol.com. Nice ring to it huh? Ha.

Hey Courtney, we missed you yesterday. Are you going to come on Mondays? Dave was the only one there yesterday. I'm not gonna keep these slots open if people don't show. Luke I thought you were going to call if you weren't going to make it. My number is 434-989-1045 if anyone needs to contact me. I don't want to keep driving out to Greenbrier if people aren't going to attend. I'm running a tight ship if I'm going to be teaching. I want everyone to either commit to being there or let me know if you can't. Be there on time and ready to work out. This is about me feeling like it's worth my time to be out there and teaching you all in a structured and disciplined way. If you can't make it that's fine, but please let me know.

Whiteape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wuxia_warrior Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:37 am

Blake,

Are you teaching certain things on certain nights? At this point I'm most interested in finishing the baji form, understanding the moves better, brushing up the taiji and tan tui. Would one of the nights be better than the other for me? I don't think I can make both.

wuxia_warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteape Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:37 pm

wuxia_warrior wrote:Blake,

Are you teaching certain things on certain nights? At this point I'm most interested in finishing the baji form, understanding the moves better, brushing up the taiji and tan tui. Would one of the nights be better than the other for me? I don't think I can make both.

I'm working on all styles on either day. Those are all things I would love to help you on. Dave is working on tan tui and the 24 step now so he will be good to partner up with.

Whiteape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:49 pm

Jason, you should come. I've forgotten - have you learned Bagua from Blake or Eryn?

If not, maybe we could work on that too.

I'll be there Monday.

Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next