Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yes Indeed!

4 posters

Go down

Yes Indeed! Empty Yes Indeed!

Post  Courtney M Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:31 pm

Yeahh
Courtney M
Courtney M

Back to top Go down

Yes Indeed! Empty Re: Yes Indeed!

Post  wuxia_warrior Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:49 am

In case you didn't know, that's the purple sash form at Laughing Dragon. Blake and Eryn also teach it. So you will eventually learn it at some point.

wuxia_warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Courtney M Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:59 am

Yeah Beijing Fist! I know..i posted it here because i think this man did a spectacular job. I dont know the form yet or anything but he executes it with nice low stances, and really crisp and precise movement. I think its really well done! What do you think?
Courtney M
Courtney M

Back to top Go down

Post  wuxia_warrior Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:21 pm

It's certainly done a lot better than I ever do it.

wuxia_warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Eryn Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:14 pm

That's the first time I've ever seen the full Beijing Fist form on video. Some of his transitions and expressions are slightly different, which is really interesting to see. I usually perform BF faster than this guy, as more of a cardio routine. It's neat to see the pauses in certain stances, and the performance slightly slowed down; it actually makes the form sharper and prettier. Awesome find Courtney, this kicks ass man!
Eryn
Eryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteape Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:28 pm

Here's a pretty orthodox version. I find some of the moves disjointed as is often the case with modern wushu performance, but all in all her moves are pretty decent and clear. Both these versions are done at a very slow and measured pace. There's definitely something to be said for practicing this or any form balls out. I would do it this way purely so people could learn, but it really needs some intensity in the long run. I do like the way the guy moves in the original post and there's a couple extra moves he does that I actually like too.

Whiteape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum