Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demo this saturday

2 posters

Go down

Demo this saturday Empty Demo this saturday

Post  Eryn Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:45 pm

This saturday is World Taiji day, which is held on the last saturday of april each year. I would like as many of you as possible to join me to give a demo on the downtown mall after class. I'm making a handout flyer to give to spectators. I figure we'll do some stretch kicks in the beginning followed by some fancy jump kicks, then some forms. We can follow that up with the internal beginner routine, Mark could do Baji, Dave could do Bagua, and I'll do Chen Taiji. If Blake came we could demo some taiji forms together. Anyway just a heads up for now, I'll talk more in class about it.
Eryn
Eryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Demo this saturday Empty Re: Demo this saturday

Post  wuxia_warrior Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:41 pm

What time is all this demo stuff going to be going on?

wuxia_warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Eryn Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:35 pm

If I do the demo it will be after class on saturday. I'll have to leave class around 11:45 so I can do the demo, talk to anyone interested and such. I have to be at work at 1:00 as well so it'll have to be somewhat quick. I'm still not sure if I will do it, I should have called in to the local radio stations about announcing it and putting flyers up and stuff so it might not be worth it. I wouldn't change any of your plans for it though. I'll let you know on here as well as on thursday if I'm going to demo.
Eryn
Eryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down