Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some good internal

2 posters

Go down

Some good internal Empty Some good internal

Post  Eryn Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:52 pm

Eryn
Eryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Some good internal Empty Baji applications

Post  Whiteape Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:12 am

I rather like these. Their usage is much like we do.

good baji application

Whiteape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Some good internal Empty Re: Some good internal

Post  Eryn Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:00 pm

Not bad. That 4th guy really gets taken down there. Like the fajing hip action they have there. Don't know if you saw this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ir0MWNtMv4&NR=1

Some nice takedowns, especially a sweep about in the middle, never really seen a low sweep like work that well before. A few nice body slams as well.
Eryn
Eryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteape Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:57 pm

Eryn wrote:Not bad. That 4th guy really gets taken down there. Like the fajing hip action they have there. Don't know if you saw this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ir0MWNtMv4&NR=1

Some nice takedowns, especially a sweep about in the middle, never really seen a low sweep like work that well before. A few nice body slams as well.

I have seen that and like it alot. That's good training. Maybe I'm being cocky, but I feel like I would do pretty well against those guys. We should play like that more often Eryn.

Have you seen this clip of MMA/baji fighter Asia? It's pretty nice, not entirely baji-esque and his opponent (muay thai guy) is obviously not in his league, but there is a really good shoulder strike (kao) among other things that are nice to watch.
baji vs. muay thai

Whiteape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eryn Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:39 pm

That was a funny vid, the big guy has some good root unlike the other guy, he seems more bouncy and light twitchy. Funny when the larger guy just lets his hands down and starts walking towards the smaller guy, totally confident, hehe.
I don't think you're being cocky about that, in fact I think you would win against them quite a bit. You're really well rooted and quite hard to take down. I agree, lets get together and play some; I think you and I would play off of each other well. I've gone full out (at least free style wrestling and BJJ) with other people, but they aren't quite as skilled or as strong as you or I in general and I think we'd have to watch out about hurting each other going full out like that. We could ease into it. I will be giving demo's on the downtown mall soon and would like to have you demo alongside myself, we could to some short controlled sparring sets between us as well to show the public the effectiveness of Wushu combatatively. Lets get together soon and train.
Eryn
Eryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteape Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:43 pm

Here is my good friend Andre's teacher up in DC doing Liu He Ba Fa or Six Harmonies Eight Methods boxing. He is excellent! I visited him once with Andre. Andre and I push hands and spar most of the times I see him and his skills are impressive. His teacher does him well.
Liu Xiaoling

Whiteape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eryn Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:19 pm

Love that part when he does a grasp sparrow's tail-like move then pushes downward. Can really see his internal development in his movement. How old is Liu Xiaoling?
Eryn
Eryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Some good internal Empty great xingyi

Post  Whiteape Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:30 pm

Different style than ours, but really good. His fa movements are extremely crisp and clean and especially when he speeds up at moments, he loses nothing by going faster.

old man xingyi

I don't know how old Liu Laoshi is, but I believe he's in his forties to answer your question Eryn.

Whiteape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum