Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boooooooooooooo!

5 posters

Go down

Anyone still use this?

Boooooooooooooo! Vote_lcap100%Boooooooooooooo! Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Boooooooooooooo! Vote_lcap0%Boooooooooooooo! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Boooooooooooooo! Empty Boooooooooooooo!

Post  wuxia_warrior Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:44 pm

Nothing on here lately. I do check pretty much every day...

Happy Halloween!

wuxia_warrior

Back to top Go down

Boooooooooooooo! Empty Re: Boooooooooooooo!

Post  Eryn Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:21 am

Same, check almost every day.
Eryn
Eryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Boooooooooooooo! Empty Re:Booooooooooo!

Post  Mark Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:15 pm

I've been checking too. It has been quiet. Thanks for the boo out Jason... I'd be up for some informal 3Emperors based workouts if anyone wants to do some training.

Mark

Back to top Go down

Boooooooooooooo! Empty Let's get something going

Post  Mac Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:11 am

I think the title says it all. Let's get something going, even if it's coffee and BS. Something to get the 3E rolling again. We got some talent we need to practice and the best way to practice and refine it is to try and teach it.

Uh, don't ask how I know that.

Mac

Back to top Go down

Post  Eryn Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Hey man, good to hear from you. I've been teaching intermittently throughout the months, but nothing regular. I'm reconsidering running regular classes again, maybe starting up early next year now that my hand is completely healed. If there was enough interest and enough people I'd be up for it. I miss the 3E days, and miss teaching a lot.

After Thanksgiving, I'd be up for teaching another class, and to hang out afterward. That would be great, Bryan, if you brought some students interested in 24/48, and I could run re-run you through tongbei. Gimme a shout!
Eryn
Eryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Courtney M Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:16 pm

Baji..MUST.LEARN.BAJI. PLEAAASSEE Smile
Courtney M
Courtney M

Back to top Go down

Boooooooooooooo! Empty Let's do it

Post  Mac Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:04 pm

Hey guys,

Let's find a time and a place. I will crank up an intro to 24 step at AHS in January and will have folks looking to to continue to finish what they didn't learn so if we can fix a spot, even out doors, we can have at least a few taiji people on board.

If folks are interested, I can see about finding a spot somewhere indoors.

We've got some unique talents and skills in qigong and wushu. It's a shame not to use them and practice them with people of like minds.

Mac

Back to top Go down

Post  Eryn Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:41 pm

Sounds good Bryan, I'm definitely game. Right now, all days of the week work for me since my work schedule is flexible. What time is good for you and everyone else?
Eryn
Eryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wuxia_warrior Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:14 am

Since there seem to be groups who wish to focus on different things, maybe different sessions for taiji, baji, etc.? In general I can probably only make Saturday or Sunday things, and then not all the time. Between work and traveling for holidays and such, I don't have even a lot of weekends open. Just keep the forum posted on what happens.

wuxia_warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Eryn Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:17 pm

If there is enough vested interest from enough people in different styles, then I'd be willing to give certain styles different time slots. As it is, I think we may just stick with the old way until there are enough people practicing different things. The new classes won't be starting until maybe January, so there's still time to discuss possibilities and such.
Eryn
Eryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Boooooooooooooo! Empty New classes

Post  Mark Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:23 am

I'm up for some regular classes. Tue, wed, thur (after 5:30) sat are good days for me.

I would be interested in finding a space indoors. Ideally big enough for forms and to accommodate small groups doing different styles. There might be a church or rec center that would work with us free or inexpensively.

Mark

Back to top Go down

Post  Eryn Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:24 pm

Yeah, I was wondering about that. I think Bryan may have some leads on some indoor locations, but maybe we could scout out some other potential spaces. We may have to start teaching outdoors until we square away an indoor spot, or get enough students on board. I'm sure with the 3E program there's a way to make it work.
Eryn
Eryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Courtney M Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:59 pm

I'm on board without question. It looks like some monday and weds nights will be open and saturdays without question. Fridays as well. I'd love to continue with my internal training.
Courtney M
Courtney M

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:35 pm

I may have a lead on an indoor spot. I will know more after the holidays. I think the 3E program is a great one and I'm looking forward to getting together.

Mark

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum