Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wuxia's Cameo

4 posters

Go down

Wuxia's Cameo Empty Wuxia's Cameo

Post  Whiteape Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:15 pm

We have a video star in our midst! Check out the man at about the :37 mark walking through the picture. What a bunch of tree huggin' hippies Laughing . Just kidding, looks like a great place to practice some qigong. I think the movie would have been better though if Jason had unleashed some baji fury on all the new agey meditators.

Whiteape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wuxia's Cameo Empty Re: Wuxia's Cameo

Post  Courtney M Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:12 pm

[quote="Whiteape"]We have a video star in our midst! Check out the man at about the :37 mark walking through the picture. What a bunch of tree huggin' hippies Laughing . Just kidding, looks like a great place to practice some qigong. I think the movie would have been better though if Jason had unleashed some baji fury on all the new agey meditators.

LOL
Courtney M
Courtney M

Back to top Go down

Post  wuxia_warrior Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:11 am

You found me! I'm also in the background later doing the qigong. As it happens, I didn't make it into a single scene of the Thunder Palm video also on Shizi Reynolds' youtube channel, although I was there for it.

While there were probably a number of people there I could defeat one-on-one, I would have gotten myself killed. These are also the people that do the Jiulong Baguazhang. Besides that, a fair number of them are high level people in things like aikido and law enforcement. Besides, my baji sucks.

Unfortunately, due to the divorce of the Donnellys, the Gathering will be in Albany this year and we won't have that nice waterfall to practice at. This June we will be focusing on the Earth Palm of Jiulong BGZ and Ji-Haoma Qigong.

I've thought about putting some videos up myself, but after watching myself and seeing how bad I am, I've never had the courage. Maybe I'll post some of the Chen stuff I do eventually.

wuxia_warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Eryn Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:05 pm

Just mix up the baji with some taiji and you'd have your bases covered for the aikido guys. For the law enforcement guys, well, with wushu you can dodge bullets Wink.
Eryn
Eryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum